How to make money online in 10 different ways without falling into the scam?
Making money online is the most debated topic on the internet. Every internet user has heard or tried one of the ways to make money online or tried an online job. It is obvious for people to look for earning online opportunity as it gives you the opportunity to work from home.
I can also bet that most of the people who have tried online earning opportunity will tell you that they are a scam. Which according to their experience is correct. However, there are legitimate earning opportunities as well, but it is just that people are not aware of it or if they are aware of it they possibly don’t know how to earn money out of it.
So today I am going to tell you 25 different ways to earn money online. Just to get you a heads up, these are not get rich quick techniques or ponzy scheme of the website. These are real hard work job which, when worked out smartly can even give you a stable source of income and you may even start it as a full time job.
Below is the list of 10 ways to make money online. There are many ways to make money online like filling survey, viewing ads and so on but they are all filled with scams. This is the reason I have not included them all here because I wanted to keep this list limited to ways which have no or minimum scam around them.
1. Blogging: Most of the people think blogging is for passion how can you make money out of it. Many are aware of how making money out of blogs, but for people who are not aware of it, let me tell you that this is one of most successful and stable source of making money online. You would be surprised to know that it has become a successful online business so successful that one of top blog huffingtonpost.com is earning around whopping $29,896 daily. Isn’t that huge?
2. Writing: If you have good writing skills then you would find n number of opportunities for you. There are various websites who offer money for writhing for them most of them are free to join. You can earn anywhere between $1 to $15. You can start earning from day one and it is one of the quickest earning online methods. Though you may get small earning in the beginning to earn big in this field, it will take some time, but once you show your skill and establish yourself as quality writer you can see steady work and income flow. Some common websites which offer this service are Iwriter.com, Topicbay.com, onlinewritingjobs.com and there are many more.
3. Freelancing: If you have a talent or you are nerd in a technology then you can do freelancing and sell your time and skill. There are various websites which are a marketplace for freelancers and are free to join. These websites act as mediator between customers and freelancers. People post their requirements, and details of the project on these websites and then freelancers can bid for this project. Once you are selected for a project you get notified and get paid on successful completion of the project. These projects range from highly skilled work like programming to as easy work as data entry. Some popular freelancing websites are freelancer.com, odesk.com, elance.com, and peopleperhour.com.
4. Write E book to sell: Yes write your book and specifically an E book. Many of you will think this is the job of an expert. To an extent it is right, but who is stopping you to become and expert. Now a days every one is writing a book what takes is a bit of passion, some hard work and good research on a topic that you are writing about. It is not necessary that the book should be about 500 pages. It can be a 50 page book which can give quality information on a given topic and you can price it as low as possible so that it can attract people to buy it. You will be amused to know, although with low price with good quality information you can sell a high volume of e book and earn fortunes from it.
5. Micro jobs: Micro jobs are much like freelancing, but they differ in a sense that in freelancing you can get a project which may have high payout and will require days or even months to complete, whereas in micro job you get work which has low payout and requires less time to complete like in a few hours or max to max in one or two days. Some important micro job websites are fiverr.com, gigbucks.com, mturk.com and there are a lot many.
6. Video Sharing: If you are fond of watching and sharing videos then this job is yours. If you have an artist within your ad you want to show it to the world, then it not only drives money but recognition to you. You can simply create new videos and upload on websites like YouTube or dailymotion.com. Ads are played long with your videos and more your videos get viewed more you earn from ads.
7. E –Tuition: If you have a good hold on academic subject and you like teaching then this can be your job. In many countries getting tuition or affordable tuition is not that easy. E-tuition has become a boon for them. There are a lot of websites now, which provides this service and hire tutors from around the world. Some popular websites are tutor.com, buddyschool.com, tutorvista.com and there are a lot many.
8. Affiliate program : If selling is what you can do then this can earn you fortunes. You don’t have to buy products to sell them you can simply need to sign up for the affiliate program of a company that has that product and then refer customers to their website to buy the product. If someone buys the product you get a commission out of that sale. Usually the commission is decided on a percentage which can be up to 10% or more, so higher the sales amount higher would be the commission. To give you the zest of earning capacity this is by far has higher earning potential than any other mentioned in the list. Although it has higher earning potential it is more difficult as well as you need make sure people visiting the website buy so that you get paid. Some of the biggest and well known affiliate program are amazon associate, Commison Juction, click bank, etc.
9. Code application, website theme or plugins: If you have good coding skills you have lots of chance in terms of online income. With the increase in smart phone usage, application demand has risen as well. You can create some useful application to sell them on google play for Android and App store for IOS.
You can also create an attractive website, theme or a useful plugin for CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Zoomla and sell it website like Envato and Mojo themes. You can visit these websites to see yourself how immense is the potential to earn from your creativity.
10. Become a consultant: This is one of the areas which is a bit difficult to get in but once you are in it is like a permanent job. You may think it is job of the expert. I would say who is stopping you to become expert what it needs is dedication. I did SEO consultancy I was not an SEO expert 6 months ago, but I wanted to become one as I found it exciting and I was aware of its potential. It did require a lot of hard work, but in the end it pays you off. Time to become an expert in a particular field can be different or different people, but if you are passionate about what you are doing I will become quicker. You can sell your skill through your own website or choose any of the freelancing website or micro job website.
Apart from above, there is one thing more which I would recommend and that is starting your own online business. The reason I have not included this in the list is because all of the methods above are tried and tested and people are following it, however starting a new business would require a new idea and innovation.
Big online business like groupon, airbnb and many started off small with just an idea and became to be a successful multi million dollar business. I can see the same thing around me I see people with lots of wonderful idea and I am sure you must have one. It just needs an idea which can solve some or the other day to day problem and add value to society. The second thing it needs is your belief in yourself and on your dream and rest will follow.
If your worry is about how to reach your customers and how to advertise your business then it is no worry at all. If you are a little bit of a technical bent of mind you are set to win all. The internet has made this world easily accessible to all. All you need is a website and some SEO skill make your website presence felt.
If you are scary at the thought of creating a website and SEO then trust e it is kids play you can do it all. You can learn it all here free. Just look at the main menu you will find all the basic tutorial free of cost. Follow them and venture to achieve your dream.
If you have an Idiea and want any guidance you can always reach me on info[at]smarttechnobiz.com I will be glad to be of any help to you.